Classroom Utilization and Available Rooms
- Classes that conform to the standard University class times will be given priority over non-standard class times
- Colleges must not exceed their allotment of rooms. The Classroom Utilization report provides information regarding the number of courses offered and where the allotments have been exceeded.
- See https://etusc.nd.edu/allocations/allocations.cfm for current information on utilization of these allocations by college.
- The Office of the Provost has set the college allocations as follows:
||Allocated number of General Purpose rooms:
|Allocated number of General Purpose rooms:
|College of Arts & Letters
|College of Engineering
|College of Science
|Mendoza College of Business
|University (ESS, FYS, ROTC)
Classroom Utilizations Reports
The Classroom Utilization report is similar to the Number of Available Rooms report, but also includes:
- Report lists the number of courses offered which need a General Purpose Room
- Data is filtered down to a subject level