ND Roll Call
ND Roll Call (previously known as Web Enrollment) is a required process which informs the University that a student is attending a particular semester. This is different from registration. Registration is adding courses to a student's schedule.
Students will have roughly two weeks to complete the ND Roll Call process through insideND each semester. It will begin a few days before each semester, and end at midnight on the last day for all class changes - 6th class day (excluding Summer Session).
The ND Roll Call process will take students through the following steps:
- attending or not attending
- graduation information (this appears only in the semester a student is eligible to graduate, which is based upon credit hours)
- checking address information (updating in some circumstances)
- requesting privacy restrictions on address and phone information
- FERPA privacy information
- confirmation of successfully completing the ND Roll Call process.
Other insideND functions for students:
- register for classes
- check classes offered
- registration PIN number
- registration Time Ticket (date and time)
- basic student information (biographic, major, rank)
- view student account and financial information
- view grade history
- view current classes
- view address information
- order an official transcript
- print an official enrollment verification
Questions regarding ND Roll Call should be directed to email@example.com or call 574-631-7043.