The Registrar ND-selected listservs have been converted to Google Groups.
There are three options for sending listservs:
IrishLink groups are moderated by Internal Communications. Please contact Jennifer Laiber at email@example.com or 574-631-4753 or Gwen O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-631-6646.
Please note the new addresses:
- from June 15 to December 31 - populated with all active students for fall term
- from January 1 to June 14 - populated with all active students for spring term
- Monday after May Commencement until August 1 - populated with all active students for summer term.
PRE-POPULATED GOOGLE GROUPS
The new Google Group email addresses, along with their descriptions are below:
PLEASE NOTE: Groups only include active Notre Dame students.
These Google Groups are pre-populated with the described groups of students for the current term.
Fall term - June 15 to December 31
Spring term - January 1 to June 14
To utilize a Google Group, please see the instructions below:
Send your email to the specific group listed above.
If you do not want your email sent as soon as possible, send a separate email to Stephanie Maenhout
at Maenhout.email@example.com specifying when it should be approved. Otherwise, it will be approved and sent
as soon as possible.
- All emails are subject to approval.
Groups are for University communications and must be sent from a University email address.
- Do not include messages to the approver in your email.
- Send your email from the address you would like any responses sent to.
- The sender will receive a copy of the email when it is sent.
UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE – your email will be approved as soon as possible (not on weekends, unless previously approved).
Questions, please contact Stephanie Maenhout at Maenhout.firstname.lastname@example.org