The University of Notre Dame would like to thank all the men and women who have bravely served our country. We are pleased to assist our veterans and their families by offering our support regarding the use of their Veteran Affairs (VA) benefits.
The University of Notre Dame has participated in the Post-9/11 GI Bill and Yellow Ribbon Program since its inception in August, 2009. More information on the Post-9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33) and Yellow Ribbon Program can be found on the Undergraduate Information Sheet or the Graduate Information Sheet.
Calculate your benefits and research approved programs: http://department-of-veterans-affairs.github.io/gi-bill-comparison-tool/.
The Montgomery GI Bill, Survivors & Dependents Assistance (DEA) , and Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Program information is also available.
Certification Process at a Glance
- step-by-step instructions
Federal Shopping Sheet for Veterans or their Dependents
- Office of the Registrar, Certification of Enrollment
- Office of Financial Aid, Financial Breakdown
- Kristine Butz, Associate Director, Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Rebecca Jones, Student Financial Aid Counselor
- Veteran Affairs Call Center, Eligibility requirements, processing time schedules, general questions.
- VA education benefits call center
Be advised this line only accepts calls from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. central time Monday-Friday, and you may experience long hold times.