The following reports are available to users with access to the “Ad Hoc” report by logging into insideND and clicking on “Business Objects XI Release 2” on the reporting channel.
- 1 credit mini courses – courses offered for 1 credit starting after a specific date (you will be prompted for whatever date you want). Helpful during mid-term if a student needs to pick up a class to make up for a dropped course.
- Ad Hoc – general student info
- Graduation Lists for Departments – list of students graduating; includes prompts for term, college, major, minors, degree status (PG = potential graduate, AW = already awarded degrees)
- LOA Report – students on a leave of absence
- Part Time Status – list of part time students and whether or not the status is approved or unapproved
- Student Schedule – schedule for students. Prompted for college and major
- Student Schedule for excel – schedule for students in a straight column format so that it can be exported into excel for departmental use
- Students granted overloads summary – list of students that were granted overload, whether or not they are still at overload hours, and the date and time of their registered courses. Used for colleges to validate whether or not the student actually signed up for the course they were supposed to sign up for
- Students registered for zero credit hours in variable credit courses – students that are registered for zero credit hours in a variable credit course. In most cases, the student accidentally just clicked right past the prompt for credit hours and didn’t notice the default of zero hours (since zero is acceptable in some cases). Helpful for cleanup before the 8th class day.
- Students who have not taken a certain class – Students that haven't taken and are not currently taking a certain course. Prompts for current term, student classification, and course(s). Helpful in planning seat allocations for Registration.
Further reports will be added based on demand for general information. Please contact Jennie Brackett for any questions.