Student Address Changes

Report OFF-CAMPUS LOCAL or HOME address and telephone changes to the Office of the Registrar, 300 Grace Hall. You may use the change form, and mail, fax, or scan it to the office, or you may email The beginning of each term, you will have an opportunity to change your off-campus local or home address through ND Roll Call.

Please contact the Office of Housing for ON-CAMPUS address changes.

To change "PARENT" address, please contact Development.

Do not miss out on important mailings, please keep all address information current.