ND Rollcall is a required process which informs the University that a student is attending a particular semester. This is different from registration. Registration is adding courses to a student's schedule.
Students will have roughly two weeks to complete the ND Rollcall process through insideND each semester. It will begin a few days before each semester, and end at 11:59pm EST on the last day for all class changes - 6th class day (excluding Summer Session).
The ND Rollcall process will take students through the following steps:
- attending or not attending
- graduation information (this appears only in the semester a student is eligible to graduate, which is based upon credit hours)
- checking address information (updating in some circumstances)
- requesting privacy restrictions on address and phone information
- FERPA privacy information
- confirmation of successfully completing the ND Rollcall process.
Questions regarding ND Rollcall should be directed to email@example.com or call 574-631-7043.