Grade Changes

If an instructor determines that an assigned grade was issued incorrectly, due to a clerical or procedural error, it can be corrected by submitting a grade change eForm. A grade change is also required if the instructor failed to report a final grade to the University Registrar by the announced deadline or the resolution of an "X" or "I" grade.  

If approved for processing, the grade change is entered into the student's academic record and the student's grade point average is updated. If the change qualifies the student for an academic status change or deans honors, that change is also recorded.

Once the grade change is processed, it is immediately viewable by the student on InsideND.


Faculty and students with questions regarding the grade change procedure should contact Kate O'Brien in the Office of the Registrar or 574-631-5347.