Final Grade Submission Instructions
Canvas Direct Upload
Once grades have been finalized in your Canvas gradebook, you can submit your grades directly to the Registrar from within Canvas. No need to go into Faculty Grade Entry.
Manual Grade Submission Instructions with Faculty Grade Entry
- Log into insideND.
- Go to the Faculty Services Task Center. Click on the Grade Submission task.
- Choose the class you want to grade by clicking on the Subject of the class. This list only shows the classes for which you are listed as an instructor.
- To view more than 25 students per page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and change the number of students per page.
- Select a grade from the drop down box in the grades column for each student or manually type it in.
- Continue entering final grades for the students.
- Press “Save” before moving on to the next page, if applicable.
- Saved grades can be adjusted until the grades deadline announced by the Office of the Registrar.
If you would like an immediate copy of the grades you have reported, please go to the top right hand side of the page and click on the ‘Tools’ drop down menu and export your grade in an excel spreadsheet.
Additional Grading Information
- Export and Import grades using the Tools Menu located at the top right side of the page. More information about the accepted grade import file formats can be found on the Grade Upload Instructions page.
- X Grades (undergraduate students only) must be submitted through eForms after speaking to the student's assistant or associate dean.
- Only your classes which are open for grading are displayed.
- You can sort your class roster by clicking on column headers.
If you have any questions, please contact Kate O'Brien (574) 631-5347.