Help During Registration
Contact the Academic Services Team for assistance: NOVO@nd.edu or 574-631-7043
Resolutions for common problems
- Message "Invalid username/password": It appears that you are experiencing a timeout issue related to OKTA authentication. To resolve this, please open an incognito/private window (ctrl-shift N in Chrome; ctrl-shift P in Firefox and IE; shift-command N in Safari); and try again.
- Message in PATH "Your cart could not be updated, please try again. Error: Request did not complete successfully. Please try again.": To resolve this issue, please make sure you are connected to the EDUROAM wifi network instead of the ND-Guest network when on Notre Dame's main campus.
- Message in NOVO "Administrative staff are reviewing your registration records at this time. Please try again later.": To resolve this, please make sure you do not have any other registration windows open and try again.
Helping us help you
If you continue to have problems using a Registrar application, sending the following information in an email to NOVO@nd.edu will help us help you more quickly:
- Date that the issue occurred
- Time that the issue occurred
- Accurate description of the issue
- Which web browser was being used
- Whether you are accessing the internet through a hard-wired connection or a wifi network and if a wifi network, which one; noting that ND-guest has a firewall blocking access to NOVO applications and therefore if on campus, the eduroam network needs to be used
- The full message of any warning or error message that was displayed
- Indicate the steps to replicate the issue
- Screenshot of the error if possible